eSUN 3D Printer Filament: PLA PRO (PLA+)
- Extrusion Temperature Range: 205 to 225 Celsius
- Superb layer bonding High rigidity. Good glossiness. Several times tougher than PLA Smoother finished printouts. No cracking or brittle problem. Prints are hard to break.
- PLA PRO(PLA+) print temperature is about 20 Celsius higher than regular PLA. Most users print at around 210 to 215 Celsius.
- PLA+ has a low shrinkage rate and sticks very well both to bed and layer to layer.
- PLA+ is a biological material, extracted and purified from corn grain, eco- friendly, odorless, and harmless to human.